Introductory course to kite, depending on the number of the session will last approximately 2 to 3 hours and the groups are 2 or 4 people, while learning the methodology of teaching FCDV (Catalan Sailing Federation) and IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization).
Sport aimed at those who like the sea, speed and adrenaline release.
Steps to be taken for the kitesurf 1 Level:
- Theory, knowledge of the directions and the wind window where we will start to fly the kite, areas of high and low power.
- Piloting trainer 3 lines, learn to address right and left and find the areas of more and less power window. Important: we will always learning on the beach with trainer and kites 3 ??meters for added security.
- We had to make mounting a 3 meter kite with 4 line bar, know the assurances of the bar for maximum safety to drive.
- Piloted 4 line kite, we direct left and right, and add up to get power to bar kite bar and lower voltage power lines have to direcionar. Important: In case of strong wind and kite uncontrollable, position the bar top, the kite loses power and did not notice if the pressure drag.
- We practice positioning the kite at 45 degrees to both sides of the window, get more control of the kite and feel the wind pressure without making movements and position parallel to the kite bar, perform specific exercises with one hand and started adapt to future years to Level 2 in the water.
The organization reserves the right to modify the schedule and location of the activity for organizational reasons if it deems appropriate, without any implied or Reducing Payment of the amount of activity, as well as Cancellation lar activity, whether for reasons of safety or weather or deemed appropriate.